Cost for Treatment
Synergy Health Clinic believes in providing quality care that is budget-friendly and cost-effective for the entire family. We are a fully cash-based practice. Even though, we do not accept health insurance or personal injury lien cases, we provide flexible payment options that fit your needs. We keep things simple…by providing quality care at affordable price without the “middleman!”
For all new patients, consultations are always free with no obligation. We’re not right fit for every patient and not all patients are right for us. Let’s find out if we’re a great match!
Grand Opening Special - Valid till July 31, 2017
$47 (Reg. $150+ Value)
- Covers the Entire Cost for 1st & 2nd Visit
- Day 1: Unhurried Consult & Complete Exam: Functional, Postural, Orthopedic & Neuro Exam. (No Treatment on 1st Visit)
- Day 2: Report of Findings with Wellness Score & Condition Report.
- Appropriate Treatment: RockTape® & RockBlade®, NormaTec® Recovery and/or Adjustment.
- Written and Video Instructions for Pertinent Exercise Recommendation.
- Complimentary Report to Your Family Doctor.
After 2nd visit, you have an option to continue with our monthly membership or pay as you go.
Option A: Monthly Membership; Monthly Auto-Debit Required
- Up to 4 treatment per person in a month
- Includes Chiropractic Adjustment with Myofascial Release (CMT) + RockTape/RockBlade® (RT) + NormaTec Recovery® (NT)
- Individual: $ 97/mo
- Couple: $ 147/mo
- Family: $ 197/mo (Immediate family only, up to 5 members)
- All monthly members receive 15% discount on all additional services and nutritional products
Option B: A LA CARTE
- CMT: $37/TREATMENT
- RT: $15/TREATMENT (Up to 2 Areas/Treatment)
- NT: $15/20 MINUTES TREATMENT
Option C: CRUNCH TIME SPECIAL
- For acute injury/flare-up management: up to 12 treatment per month
- $197 per person
- Entitle to 15% discount on all additional services and nutritional products
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 6:00pm
|Tuesday||1:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 6:00pm
|Thursday||1:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
& Self Time